The OSP Group are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to work for a busy company based in Clacton.
Warehouse Operative Duties:
- Goods-in and container unloading
- Basic quality checking
- Wrapping and labelling items for dispatch
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Using a hand scanner
- Lifting and moving boxes around the yard
Warehouse Operative hours and pay:
- Monday to Friday – 08:30 to 5pm
- Up to £10.00 per hour
Please ensure you have safety boots and a Hi-Vis vest before applying for this position.
Warehouse Operative Benefits:
- Great Rates of pay
- Long-Terms Opportunities
- Progression within the company