The OSP Group are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives for a busy company based in Clacton.
The Warehouse Operative role will include …
- Working in a busy team
- Ensuring all products are assembled and dispatched correctly
- Being aware of Health and Safety guidelines at all times
- Ensuring Manual Handling guidelines are correctly adhered to
- General Warehouse duties
What can the OSP Group offer?
- The opportunity to earn a permanent contract
- 4 day working week (Monday to Thursday)
- Local work that is easily accessible
Warehouse Operative Shift details
- Monday to Thursday 8am till 6pm
- (Friday overtime will be available)
- Pay rates start at £9.50 – £10.65 per hour – Weekly pay structure.
- Please ensure that when applying for this Warehouse Picker Packer role that you upload an up to date CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50-£10.65 per hour
- Casual dress
- On-site parking